Get to know me
I am Gustavo Monje, your guide on this journey. For over two decades, I have immersed myself in the practice of Tantric meditation, and for more than ten years, I have been sharing these ancient techniques with wisdom seekers like you. My YouTube channel, @emotionallyfityogi, boasts over 21,000 subscribers, and through it, I share a vast library of meditation and yogic philosophy videos made for seekers like you, who want to go deep into spiritual life. My journey has taken me from ashrams in Brazil to the spiritual sanctuaries of India, where I received my meditation and yoga teacher training. I take immense joy in blending the wisdom of my Native Quechua lineage with the profound teachings of the Tantric Yoga lineage that I was initiated into over 20 years ago.Visit my youtube channel here: youtube.com/@emotionallyfityogi
The best way to know if I can help you is by setting up a discovery session, so we can meet and have a chat.
More about me
• Anishinaabeg Lifeways for Health and Well-being – Santa Fe, NM – 2023
• Quechua Philosophy and Healing: A Spiritual Excursion Through the Andes Mountains – Cusco, Peru – 2023
• Tattvika (Master of Tantric Philosophy) Training – Bokaro, India – 2018
• Life coach training from Leaders of the Heart – Rockville, MD – 2015
• 200 Hr. Tantra Yoga Teacher Training – Visao Futuro, Brazil – Completed in 2014
• Reiki Master Certification – Yellow Springs, OH – Completed in 2004
• Doctoral Degree (PhD) – Visionary Practice and Regenerative Leadership – Southwestern College and the New Earth Institute – In-progress
• Graduate Certificate – Professional Writing and Rhetoric – George Mason University in Fairfax, VA – Completed in 2015
• Master’s Degree – Elementary Education – Howard University in Washington DC – Completed in 2006
• Bachelor’s Degree – Cultural Interdisciplinary Studies – Antioch College in Yellow Springs, OH – Completed in 2005
Follow me and stay updated on events and webinars!